Mold Remediation in a Gas station
Mold damage in a local Gas station was discovered in the 47 ft long freezer. It spread very quickly along the metal shelves, as you can see in the before picture. The gas station manager called SERVPRO of Grand Routt & Rio Blanco Counties to assist with the Mold Remediation. In the after photo, you will see our techs went to clean and disinfect the 344 SF fridge, the 360 SF attic, and the 120 metal racks were transported to our shop and cleaned, disinfected with special chemicals, and sprayed with a pressure washer. In a couple of days, the gas station was back to business "Like it never even happened."