WATER DAMAGE FROM SPRINKLER
Fire sprinkler systems offer reliable and affordable fire protection to your property. Not only do sprinkler systems prevent lives and property losses from fires, but they also leave a wet mess behind.
When a fire sprinkler head accidentally discharges, it soaks walls, floors, furniture, and anyone unlucky enough to be nearby. Regular maintenance can’t guarantee it won’t happen, but you can be ready for unexpected sprinkler breakdowns with these tips.
- Call the experts in Water Damage Restoration
Call SERVPRO of Grand Routt & Rio Blanco; we are the experts in water damage restoration. This is the first step to make sure all water damage is addressed and managed with the skill to eliminate future damage. This service provider will assess the existing water damage and develop a strategy to return your property back to its original, non-damaged state.
- Don’t try cleanup by yourself
When fire sprinkler heads accidentally discharge usually because they are broken or smoke; they release a spray of dirty water contaminated with rust, oil, and sediment. The mixture stains the surface and spreads strong, unpleasant odors throughout the entire building. Don’t try to tackle the mess on your own. Leave clean up to us.
- We do the cleanup and the mitigation, we take care of all interior materials including sheetrock, carpets, and flooring.
- Our certified restoration technicians can often salvage damaged furniture, equipment, and even paper records
- Document everything
Document water damage from a sprinkler system as soon as possible. Record immediately all the damages, that way you can demonstrate the extent of loss to your insurance company.
- Take detailed pictures and videos of all affected interiors including broken sprinklers, wet walls, and soaked floors.
- Leave large items like furniture and equipment in place for the adjuster’s inspection.
- Save the receipts for damage-related expenses.
Remember, SERVPRO of Grand Routt & Rio Blanco is ready to assist you with water damage restoration and help you get back to normal. Getting your home or business back to preloss condition as quickly as possible is our number one priority. We are a 24/7 emergency response, call us today at 970-457-1449.